Abstraction [Ray Tracing Tech Demo]
A downloadable Tech Demo for Windows
Tech demo created for the DXR Spotlight Contest to showcase the ray traced rendering features inside of Unreal Engine. The demo features multiple areas, each utilizing ray tracing features in unique ways.
- WASD - Movement
- Left Shift - Sprint
- Left Alt - Slow Walk
- Left Click - Summon Light Orb
- Right Click - Summon Mirror Orb
- E - Interact/ Push
- Escape - Menu
- F - Toggle FPS Overlay
- 1,2,3,4 - Can be used for toggling ray traced shadows, reflections, ambient occlusion, and global illumination respectively. (Note that they will not update the graphics menu and are intended for quick ray tracing comparisons)
Minimum Requirements: GTX 1060 or better
- Audio Crackling
- UI Saving Issues
- The demo may launch with the graphics settings incorrectly displayed, this can be fixed by adjusting the settings which will re-synchronize them.
- Ray Traced Global Illumination's implementation is experimental.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.